Creativemoz is growing rapidly and to make it more accessible to readers, we are now accepting guest posts.We pride ourselves on providing our readers with trendy, high quality and valuable content from some of the best minds in the digital marketing industry. To maintain these standards we request our guest bloggers to adhere to the following guidelines:
Guest post topics should be based on the niches of this blog i.e. Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, Blogging, WordPress, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media, Web Hosting and Traffic Tips etc.
- Relevant articles and blog posts
- Research or data
- Resources that will genuinely benefit the reader and make sense in the context of the post
- You can also include links back to relevant articles on Creativemoz.
- Affiliate links
- One’s own company links (homepage, About Us, Contact, Prices, Products, etc.)
- Product/service/pricing pages
- Category/tag pages
- Company social profile links — please place these in your profile instead.
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere, should be plagiarism free.
- Article length should be at least 1400+ words.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles (use H2 and H3 tags).
- Don’t add more than 3 relevant and informative links (No affiliate links)
- Keep in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interacting & replying to comments is a must!)
- We love personal experiences, and strong opinions, so don’t be shy!
Don’t forget to include 1-2 images relevant to your guest posts and make sure images size is less than 50 KB (and include image credits when necessary).
What’s in it for you?
You can email us your guest post for review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will get quality back links
- Boost your search engine ranking
- Build relations and authority
- Drive targeted traffic